The Grizzly Industrial School Program is a dedicated channel to assist with your schools purchasing needs.
Some of the frequently asked questions regarding this program are answered below. If your question is not addressed in the FAQ's, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 360-647-0802 and choose option # 2.
• How do I setup an account? To setup credit terms please complete all section of the terms and conditions of sale. Return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Publicly funded schools are automatically approved for NET 30 payment terms after signing the terms and conditions.
• Do you accept purchase orders? Yes, please send your purchase order to email@example.com
• Can I purchase using a credit card? Yes, please call us at 360-648-0802 option 2 for schools and we will assist you with placing an order with credit card
• How can I get a formal quote? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your billing/shipping address and the model(s) you have interest in, we will reply with a formal quote within two business days. Quotes are valid for 60 days.
• How do I get the tax removed from my order/quote? Please note that tax exemptions need to be submitted through our Exemption Certificate Management System (ECMS). Please click HERE to upload your exemption in our system. You will receive an automatic notification informing you of the certificate status. Contact us once you have received an approval email and we will update your Grizzly account and current order with the exemption status.
• Do you offer school discounts? Yes, we offer school discounts on select items.