In this session, the Kirk discusses the flush trimmer and its operation.
- Explains the purpose of the support attached to the panel feeder, which raises and lowers the upper flush trimmer.
- Highlight the dial indicators for the lower and upper flush trimmer and explains how adjustments can be made to move the trimmers horizontally.
- Emphasize the importance of verifying proper alignment of the edge banding tape with the board before making adjustments to the flush trimmer.
- Demonstrate how to adjust the top trimmer using lock nuts and cap screws, and how to reset the dial indicator.
- Address an extreme case where the lower cutter head is not making any cuts on the bottom edge of the tape, suggesting adjusting the locking collar on the guide rod and the screw assembly for further adjustments.
We trust you will find this video to be beneficial. Please feel to reach out to us HERE if you have any questions about our edge banders or if you need additional support.