Grizzly CNC Laser Cutter/Engraver RDCam & RDWorks V8 Software Download
Grizzly CNC lasers require RDCam or RDWorks V8 software to format artwork into numerical code that the machine uses to cut or engrave a design. The following are minimum system requirements needed to run RDCam/RDWorks V8:
• Computer Type Required: Windows PC
• CPU Required (Minimum/Recommended): 1 GHz / 2 GHz
• Memory Required (Minimum/Recommended): 2 GB/4 GB
• Hard Drive Required: 20 GB
• Video Card Required (Recommended): 32 MB AGP/IDE-E
• Operating System Required: Windows XP or Later
• Connectivity Required: USB 2.0
Locate your model number in the links below to download a copy of RDCam/RDWorks V8 for your Windows PC. After locating your model:
• Double-click downloaded .EXE file.
• When prompted, click Start to begin installation. Follow all onscreen instructions.
• Installation may take a few minutes. DO NOT interrupt the installation process.
• When installation is completed, click Finish in the dialog that appears.