Evan, an engineer at Grizzly, demonstrates fence adjustment on a bandsaw. This video discusses the following:
- Safety reminder: Disconnect the machine from power before starting.
- Ensure the table miter slot is already adjusted parallel to the blade.
- Install the fence on the right side of the blade and align it with the edge of the miter slot.
- Lock the fence in place once properly aligned.
- Make necessary adjustments by tapping the fence into the desired position.
- Finish the setup by confirming with a test cut.
- Make a straight pencil mark parallel to the edge of the board to check alignment.
We trust you will find this video to be beneficial. Please feel to reach out to us HERE if you have any questions about our aligning your fence on your bandsaw or need additional support.