In this instructional video, Kent and Sean from Grizzly demonstrate how to adjust or reset the tension rod on a G0555 or G0555LX bandsaw for precise tensioning and quick release function.
- They emphasize the importance of following safety procedures and using the owner's manual in conjunction with the video.
- The process begins by disconnecting the machine from power and loosening the lower nuts with two 14mm wrenches.
- The blade tension is released by moving the tension quick release lever to the left position and turning the tension knob counterclockwise.
- A new blade is installed, and the tension is applied by turning the tension knob clockwise until the desired tension is reached using the indicator window and scale on the back of the saw.
- The tracking of the blade is adjusted if necessary using the black knob on the back of the saw.
- Once the tension and tracking are properly adjusted, the lower nuts are tightened and locked in place.
- The video concludes by highlighting the quick de-tension feature for when the saw is not in use or when changing the blade.
We trust you will find this video to be beneficial. Please feel to reach out to us HERE if you have any questions about adjusting the tension rod on your bandsaw or if you need additional support.