Please select the link below for a list of our job opportunities:
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops. We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive.
Employees that fit into our culture traditionally work here for decades, or until retirement. As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work. We have a very strong training program that allows you to succeed in your position with our company.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, insurance, and vison insurance plans
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)/HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
Our Company is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.